Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
Prep + Cook Time6 Hours
- 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 12 ounce bottle Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 ounce packet dry ranch dressing/seasoning mix
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheese
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- Carrots sticks
- Celery sticks
- Tortilla Chips
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray and add chicken. In a small mixing bowl, combine buffalo wing sauce, dry ranch mix, and garlic. Pour into slow cooker, covering chicken. Cover slow cooker with lid and cook on low for about 5-6 hours, until chicken is easily shreddable with a fork.
- Shred chicken using two forks. Add cream cheese, ranch dressing, and 1/2 cup shredded cheese and stir to combine. Turn slow cooker to high and cook for 30-60 minutes, stirring occasionally, until hot and bubbling. Top with remaining cheese to melt. Sprinkle with scallions and serve with celery + carrot sticks, crackers, and tortilla chips.