Pecan Crusted Chicken Tenders
Prep + Cook Time30 Minutes
- 8 Georges Farmers Market Chicken Tenderloins
- 1 cup whole pecans
- ¼ cup All-Purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- Honey mustard dressing
- Preheat oven at 425º
- Pulse the pecans and flour together in a blender. Pour into a mixing bowl.
- Whisk the eggs in a second mixing bowl.
- Dredge the chicken tenderloins in the eggs and coat well with the pecan flour. Place on a parchment lined baking pan and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with honey mustard for dipping.
Chef’s Tip: for a gluten-free recipe option, substitute All-Purpose flour with Gluten-free Baking Flour Mix or corn starch.