One-Pan Chicken Tacos
Where to Buy
Prep + Cook Time
- 6 Georges Farmers Market Chicken Thighs
- 2 red bell peppers, diced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 8 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 1.25 oz. taco seasoning
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 12 street size flour tortillas
- Sour Cream
- Preheat oven at 425ºF.
- Line a baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with vegetable spray.
- Spread out the vegetables on the baking pan with the chicken thighs.
- Season the vegetables and chicken with taco seasoning and salt. Coat with vegetable spray.
- Cook in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked throughout. Use two forks to pull apart the chicken into shreds.
- Serve the chicken and vegetables nestled into soft tortillas and top with your favorite guacamole, sour cream, and salsa.