Mushroom & Herb Chicken
Where to Buy
Prep + Cook Time
- 4 Georges Farmers Market® Boneless Skinless Breasts
- 2 ea. Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Cup Fresh Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1 Cup Chicken Stock
- 1/4 Cup White Wine
- 1/2 Cup Cream
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Rosemary
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Thyme
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- In a large sauté pan heat the olive oil on medium heat.
- Add the chicken to the hot oil, and cook for 3-5 minutes tossing occasionally to prevent burning.
- Add the mushrooms, Rosemary, and Thyme and continue to cook for an additional 5 minutes until the chicken is almost cooked and the mushrooms are soft
- Deglaze the pan with the wine.
- Add the chicken stock and cream; allow the sauce to reduce and thicken.
- Season to taste with Salt & Pepper.
- Sever either over pasta or rice.