Mole Chicken Enchiladas
Where to Buy
Prep + Cook Time
- 3 Georges Farmers Market Chicken Breasts
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ red bell pepper, sliced
- ½ yellow onion, sliced
- 12-15 corn tortillas
- 2 (9.5 oz.) cartons prepared Mole sauce
- ¼ cup crumbled cotija cheese
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1 (16 oz.) can refried beans, cooked
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Combine the salt, cumin, and garlic powder in a small mixing bowl.
- Season the chicken with half of the seasoning and cook for 15-20 minutes or until cooked throughout. Remove chicken and shred using two forks. Set aside.
- Add remaining oil and cook the vegetables until tender about 5-7 minutes with remaining seasoning.
- Preheat oven at 425º Prepare a 9×13” baking dish with vegetable oil spray.
- Divide the chicken and vegetable mix between the tortillas, roll and place seam-side down in the prepared baking dish. Heat in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Heat the Mole sauce according to package instructions and pour over the enchiladas and finish with the cotija cheese. Serve with rice and beans.