Lemon Dijon Chicken
Prep + Cook Time50 Minutes
- 2-3lbs. George’s Farmers Market chicken breasts
- ½ cup mayo
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 3 strips bacon
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- To taste salt and black pepper
- Garnish chopped parsley
- Marinade the chicken in mayo, honey, mustard, lemon juice and zest for 30 minutes.
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until cook to your liking. Reserve the bacon juices in the skillet and cook the mushrooms until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Place the chicken in the same skillet, cook and cover for 10-15 minutes, flip often. Cook chicken to an internal temperature of 165º Remove chicken and place on a foil lined baking pan and top with mushrooms, bacon and cheese.
- Place in a preheated oven at 400ºF oven until cheese is melted. Finish with parsley.