Where to Buy
Prep + Cook Time
- 5-6 George’s Farmers Market Chicken Thighs
- 1 (.87oz) packet dry jerk seasoning
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 2 bananas, slice in ½” pieces
- 1 (15.5oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cooked white rice
- Preheat oven at 425º
- Place chicken on a parchment-lined baking pan. Season with jerk season. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until cooked throughout.
- While cooking the chicken, melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Place banana slices in the skillet and toast on each side for 1-2 minutes or until golden in color.
- While cooking the chicken, heat the beans according to package instructions.
- Serve the chicken with bananas, beans, and rice.