Honey Mustard Chicken Wraps
Prep + Cook Time40 Minutes
- 6 Georges Farmers Market Chicken Thighs
- ½ cup honey mustard dressing, divided
- ½ cup whipped cream cheese
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Combine the chicken thighs and ¼ cup of honey mustard in an instant pressure cooker. Cook on high pressure for 20 minutes. Use two forks to pull apart the chicken into shreds.
- Lay the tortillas on a clean work surface. Divide the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, chicken, and remaining dressing evenly between the tortillas.
- Fold the edge of the tortilla over the filling, pulling it towards you tightly. Fold in the sides and roll to the tortillas edge.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Toast the wraps seam-side down until golden on both sides, about 2-3 minutes per side.
**Chef’s tip: boost up the flavor of your wraps by replacing the oil for the chicken juice in the pressure cooker.