Fajita Chicken & Rice Bowl
Where to Buy
Prep + Cook Time
- 5-6 Georges Farmers Market Chicken Thighs
- 2 cups frozen pepper & onion mix
- 1 (1.25oz) packet dry fajita seasoning
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Preheat oven at 425º
- Spread chicken and vegetable mix on a parchment-lined baking pan. Season with fajita seasoning. Cook for 15-20 minutes or chicken is until cooked throughout.
- Divide the rice in 4 bowls and top with fajita chicken and vegetables. Divide the avocado slices.