Chicken Kickin’ Alfredo Calzone
Where to Buy
Prep + Cook Time
- 4 Georges Farmers Market Chicken Tenderloins
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 (13.8oz) refrigerated pizza dough
- 1⁄4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup diced sweet onion
- 1⁄2 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat Air-Fryer at 350°F.
- Season the chicken with Cajun seasoning and cook in the Air-Fryer for 10 minutes. Slice into small pieces and set aside.
- Preheat oven at 425°F.
- Roll out the dough on a lined baking pan. Cut into two pieces.
- Divide the chicken, peppers, onions, sauce, and mozzarella between the dough pieces.
- Close the dough over the filling, make two slits on top and top with parmesan.
- Bake in the oven until golden brown, 15-20 minutes.