Artisan Chicken & Asparagus
Where to Buy
Prep + Cook Time
- 8 Georges Farmers Market Chicken Tenderloins
- 1⁄2 cup chive & herb cream cheese
- 8 strips bacon
- 1 bunch asparagus tips
- 1⁄2 cup diced tomatoes, canned
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce
- Drizzle, balsamic glaze
- Preheat Air-Fryer at 350°F.
- Lay out the bacon and chicken on a clean work surface. Top the chicken with cream cheese and asparagus. Wrap bacon around the chicken and filling.
- Carefully place in the Air-Fryer and cook for 10-15 minutes or until the chicken reaches 165°F.
- Combine the tomatoes and pesto in a small mixing bowl and top over the chicken.
- Finish with a drizzle of balsamic glaze.