Thanks for trying our new, non-GMO rotisserie chicken! We do things a little different, always healthy, and can’t wait for your feedback! Please complete the below fields and we’ll send you a $10 Sam’s Club gift card for your time.
Whole wheat English muffin sandwiched around pork sausage patty with scrambled egg and melted cheddar cheese.
Serving size: 4
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 20 minutes | Total time: 30 minutes
4 George’s Farmers Market Pork Sausage Patties
4 teaspoons heavy whipping cream
Vegetable oil, for cooking
4 slices Cheddar cheese
4 Whole wheat English muffins, toasted
- Heat sausage patties according to skillet instructions, set aside keeping warm.
- Combine one egg and 1 teaspoon of cream together in a small mixing bowl and whisk well.
- Cook in a well-oiled skillet over medium heat, pushing the egg mixture in a thin layer around the skillet until cooked throughout.
- With a spatula, fold the egg into layers and top with cheese. Repeat with remaining eggs.
- Sandwich sausage with egg and cheese between toasted English muffins.