Sweet & Fiery Air-Fry Chicken Tenderloins
Prep + Cook Time50 Minutes
- 1-3lbs. George’s Farmers Market chicken tenderloins
- 1/3 cup corn starch
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
Sweet & Fiery Sauce
- ¼ cup sweet and sour sauce
- ½ teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- Mix the starch with garlic and onion powders, pepper and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk the eggs together in a mixing bowl.
- Dredge each chicken tenderloin in the starch mixture. Set coated chicken aside, and stir in the bread crumbs in the seasoned starch.
- Dredge the coated chicken in the eggs and coat with the bread crumb mixture. Set chicken aside once completely coated.
- Preheat an air-fryer at 350ºF for 5 minutes and coat the basket with vegetable spray.
- Before cooking the chicken, spray each piece with vegetable spray. Place the breaded chicken, in a single layer, on the bottom of the basket. Cook for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is cooked to an internal temperature of 165ºF, repeat with all remaining chicken.
- Mix the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl. Once the chicken tenders are completely cooked, serve or toss the chicken in the sweet and fiery sauce.