One Pan Cranberry Rosemary Chicken
Prep + Cook Time30 Minutes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced rosemary
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (12 ounce) bag fresh cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Season chicken generously with Kosher salt and pepper. Heat a large heavy bottom skillet over medium heat. Add canola oil and cook chicken, about 4-5 minutes, until golden brown. Flip chicken and cook for three minutes. Add garlic, rosemary, and butter to the pan and stir, spooning the butter over the chicken constantly for 2 minutes. Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Add cranberries, juice, vinegar, and brown sugar to the pan. Season with Kosher salt and pepper. Stir and bring sauce to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 3-5 minutes. Add chicken back to the pan and cook chicken until just cooked through. Serve with fresh rosemary.