Loaded Asian Fusion Chicken Tots
Where to Buy
Prep + Cook Time
- 1lb Georges Farmers Market Spicy Asian Chicken Thighs
- ½ cup crushed pineapple
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 1lb tater tots
- ½ cup white cheese dip
- ½ cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- ¼ cup teriyaki sauce
- Preheat Air-fryer at 375°F. Cook the chicken in the air-fryer for 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Diced chicken and keep warm.
- Cook the tater tots in the Air-fryer with the same settings. Cook until crisp and golden, about 15 minutes; shake the basket or stir the tots for even cooking.
- While cooking the tots, heat the cheese dip in a microwave safe bowl.
- Combine the pineapple, pepper, onion, and cilantro in a small mixing bowl.
- Build the meal, family-style, starting with the tots, cheese dip, shredded cheese, and chicken. Finish with the pineapple pepper salsa and teriyaki sauce.