Prep + Cook Time
- 6 Georges Farmers Market Chicken Thighs
- 1 (16 oz.) jar Tikka Masala sauce, divided
- 1 bunch green onions, divided
- 2 naan bread loaves
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- Combine the chicken and ¼ cup of sauce into a ziplocked bag. Refrigerate the chicken in the marinade for 30 minutes or for added flavor, marinate overnight.
- Slice the onions thinly, green part only. Set aside. Leave the white part whole and season with vegetable spray, salt, and black pepper.
- Heat an outdoor grill over high heat. Remove the chicken from the marinade.
- Place the chicken on the grill grates and reduce the heat to low. Cook the chicken thighs for 20-25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked throughout.
- Place the green onions, white part, on the grill. Cook over the hottest spot of the grill to char for 2-3 minutes.
- Toast the naan bread on the grill for 2-3 minutes on all sides, keep warm.
- While the chicken is cooking, prepare the rice by cooking according to package directions.
- While the chicken is cooking, heat the remaining sauce.
- Dice chicken into smaller pieces. Serve the chicken over rice with the heated sauce, fresh spinach, grilled green onions, and naan bread, family-style.