Stuffed Pepper Popper Chicken
Prep + Cook Time
- 3 Georges Farmers Market Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- ½ cup whipped cream cheese
- ¼ cup diced jalapenos
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 12 ounces frozen waffle fries
- 4 strips bacon, diced
- ¼ cup pepper jelly
- Heat an outdoor grill on high.
- Butterfly the chicken breast by slicing through the chicken breast leaving a hinged side connected.
- Combine the cheddar and cream cheeses with jalapenos in a mixing bowl. Divide the mixture in the middle of the butterflied chicken breasts and seal the cut side with toothpicks.
- Place the chicken on the grill grates and reduce the heat to low. Cook for 20-25 minutes or until cooked throughout.
- While the chicken is cooking, prepare the fries according to package instructions.
- While the chicken is cooking, heat oil in a sauce pot. Cook the bacon over medium heat for 10 minutes or until crisp; drain extra juice over paper towels. Combine bacon with the pepper jelly and serve with the stuffed chicken and waffle fries.