Southern Chicken Sandwich
Prep + Cook Time
- 3 Georges Farmers Market Chicken Breasts
- ¼ cup dill pickle juice
- 1 cup biscuit flour
- 3 eggs
- 6 brioche hamburger buns
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup dill pickle chips
- Marinade the chicken breasts in the pickle juice overnight. Butterfly the chicken breasts in half.
- Heat an air-fryer at 350ºF.
- Pour the flour in one bowl. Whisk eggs in a second bowl. Dredge the chicken in the flour and then the eggs and again in the flour. Set the chicken breasts on a baking pan. Spray both sides of the chicken breasts with vegetable spray.
- Place the prepared chicken breasts in the hot air-fryer. Cook 1-2 chicken pieces at a time, for 15 minutes. Repeat until all chicken breasts are cooked throughout.
- Spread butter between the cut sides of the buns. Toast in a hot skillet until golden brown, about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Build the sandwiches with the air-fried chicken breasts in between the toasted buns, with mayonnaise and pickle chips.