Grilled Cordon Blue Chicken
Prep + Cook Time
- 8 Georges Farmers Market Chicken Tenderloins
- ¼ cup stone ground mustard
- To taste salt and black pepper
- 1 cup shredded gruyere cheese
- 4 strips bacon, halved
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Heat an outdoor grill on high.
- Prepare the chicken by dividing the mustard on each chicken tenderloin. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the cheese on the chicken tenderloins.
- Stretch each piece of bacon and wrap around the chicken covering the cheese.
- Place the chicken on the grill grates and reduce the heat to low. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until cooked throughout.
- Toss the asparagus in olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook on the opposite side of the grill for 10 minutes.