Crispy Chicken Mac-n-Cheese
Prep + Cook Time
- 8 Georges Farmers Market Chicken Tenderloins
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup cornstarch
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- ½ lb. elbow noodles
- 6 oz. cheese sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Heat an air fryer at 350ºF.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl. Pour cornstarch in a second bowl. Pour panko into a third bowl. Dredge the chicken in cornstarch, egg, and coat with panko.
- Spray the inside of the air fryer with vegetable spray and coat the breaded chicken with vegetable spray. Cook chicken tenderloins in the air fryer, 4 at a time for 10 minutes. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Preheat an oven at 425ºF.
- While the chicken is cooking, cook the pasta according to package instructions. Stir the cheese sauce in the cooked pasta and pour in a baking dish. Place the chicken on top of the pasta and top with cheeses. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.