Chicken Tender Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Prep + Cook Time
- 8 Georges Farmers Market Chicken Tenderloins
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- To taste salt and black pepper
- ½ cup garlic & herb spreadable cheese
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 8 hot dog buns
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cups marinara
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and cook in the skillet for 5 minutes, or until cooked throughout. Reduce heat of the skillet to low.
- Divide the cheese on the cut sides of hot dog buns. Place a chicken tenderloin in each hot dog bun.
- Melt a tablespoon of butter in the skillet and toast the sandwiches 1-2 minutes on each side. Repeat this step with the remaining butter until all the sandwiches are toasted.
- Heat the marinara sauce according to package instructions and serve as a dipping sauce for the sandwiches.