Ginger, Lime & Cola Chicken
Prep + Cook Time
- 6 Georges Farmers Market Chicken Breast
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Ea 12 oz. Can Coca Cola
- 1.75 Oz. Fresh Ginger, grated
- 2 Ea. Medium Limes, zested & juiced
- 1/2 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 1/2 Tbsp Cold Water
- Peel & grate the fresh ginger
- Zest & Juice the lime
- Heat the Olive Oil over high heat in an medium / Lg. skillet
- Sear the chicken until nicely browned, then add the ginger, cola and lime zest & juice.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook for 20 minutes, basting with pan juices every 5 minutes.
- Mix the cold water & cornstarch in a small bowl, slowly add mixture to pan until sauce thickens.
- Plate chicken breast and top with pan sauce. Serve a lime wedge and your choice of sides.