Chicken, Sausage & Pepper Hoagie
Prep + Cook Time
- 4 Georges Farmers Market Chicken Breast cut in to 1″ pieces
- 4 Ea Sweet or Hot Italian Sausage Links cut in to 1″ pieces
- 2 Ea Medium Sweet Red Bell Peppers seeded & Julienned
- 2 Ea Medium Yellow Onions Julienned
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 6 Ea 6 inch Hoagie Rolls or Sub Rolls
- 6 Ea Slices Provolone Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Place chicken and sausage pieces in a 15x10x1-in. sheet pan, arranging peppers and onions around the meat.
- Drizzle olive oil over chicken, sausage and vegetables; bake, stirring mixture after 15 minutes, until chicken & sausage is no longer pink and vegetables are tender, 30-35 minutes.
- During last 5 minutes of baking, arrange buns cut side up in a second sheet pan; top each bun bottom with a cheese slice.
- Bake until buns are golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Spoon sausage and pepper mixture onto bun bottoms. Replace tops.