Grilled Chicken Tenderloins Cooking Instructions
For all cooking methods, heat to an internal temperature of 165° F.
1.5 lbs. Georges Farmers Market® Boneless Skinless Breasts, cooked and shredded
4 cans Great Northern beans (2 cans mashed, 2 cans whole beans)
6 cups chicken stock
8 oz. Queso cheese, shredded
2 Cups Onion, diced
2 Ea. Poblano Peppers, diced
2 Cans Diced Green Chiles (4 oz. cans)
2 Ea. Limes, juiced
4 Ea. Cloves Garlic, minced
2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
1 Tbsp. Cumin
2 Tbsp. Chili Powder
1 tsp Garlic Salt
1 tsp Dried Basil
½ tsp Old Bay Seasoning
½ tsp Dry Mustard
½ tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
1. In a large stock pot, sauté onion in olive oil over medium heat until softened. Add peppers and garlic and sauté until onions are browned.
2. Rinse and drain beans. Mash 2 cans of the beans, leave 2 cans whole. (The mashed beans give the chili a wonderful creaminess!)
3. Add spices, chicken stock & beans; simmer on medium heat for 20 minutes
4. Add shredded chicken and lime juice; simmer for 20 more minutes.
5. Add queso and stir until cheese is melted.
6. Top with your favorite fixings!