Prep + Cook Time35 Minutes
- 13 g Fat
- 3 g Sat. Fat
- 30 g Carbs
- 4 g Fiber
- 21 g Sugars
- 51 g Proteins
4 ea. Georges Farmers Market® boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
4 ea. Plums Diced (pit removed)
1 ea. Bunch of Scallions, Sliced
1/2 Cup Chicken Broth or Stock
1/4 Cup Hoisin Sauce
Juice from 1 Lime
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Cook in 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat until golden, turning once approximate cook time 8-10 minutes.
- Remove chicken from the skillet and place on a plate, set aside.
- Cook 4 diced plums and 1 bunch chopped scallions in the chicken drippings, 2 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup chicken broth, 1/4 cup hoisin sauce; simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in the juice of 1 lime; add chicken back to the pan, spoon sauce over chicken & serve.