Chicken Parmesan Wraps
Prep + Cook Time30 Minutes
- 13 g Fat
- 3 g Sat. Fat
- 26 g Carbs
- 8 g Fiber
- 5 g Sugars
- 58 g Proteins
4 ea. Georges Farmers Market® boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked & shredded
1 ½ tsp. Italian Seasoning
½ teaspoon Kosher Salt
⅛ tsp. Black Pepper
1 cup Marinara Sauce
¼ cup Finely Chopped Fresh Basil
4 Large Tortillas
1 cup shredded, Italian cheese blend
Additional marinara sauce, warmed for dipping
- Place shredded chicken in a medium bowl. Add Italian seasoning, salt, and black pepper, and stir well to combine.
- Add marinara sauce and basil to chicken mixture, and stir to combine again.
- Optional: If you want your filling piping hot microwave the chicken mixture at this point for about 60-90 seconds.
- Lay 1 tortilla on work surface, and sprinkle ¼ cup of cheese down the center, leaving a large border all around the cheese. Spread ¼ of the chicken mixture (about ½ cup) on top of the cheese.
- Fold short ends of tortilla inward toward middle, and then fold long sides of tortilla inward toward middle, making a closed wrap.
- Repeat with the remaining 3 tortillas, dividing the remaining cheese and the remaining chicken mixture evenly among them.
- Preheat a dry nonstick skillet over medium heat. Once preheated, add the wraps and cook on the first side until golden brown, about 1 ½ – 2 minutes. Flip wraps and cook on second side until golden, about another 1½ minutes.
Serve with additional marinara sauce for dipping.