Prep + Cook Time15 Minutes
- 21 g Fat
- g Sat. Fat
- 43 g Carbs
- 4 g Fiber
- 5 g Sugars
- 34 g Proteins
4 boneless, skinless Georges Farmers Market® chicken breasts cut in to 1/2″ cubes
2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 ea. Zucchini (medium)
1 ea. Yellow Squash (medium)
1 ea. Head of Broccoli cut in to florettes
2 ea. Carrots Medium Dice
1/2 ea. Sweet Yellow Onion
1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes cut in half
2 ea. Garlic Cloves minced
1/2 Cup Chicken Stock
1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
4 Tbsp. Parmesan Cheese
1 ea. Box of Pasta
Select a hearty pasta that can stand up to some tossing like Bowtie, Penne, Mostaccioli, Rigatoni, etc..
Cook pasta according to instructions on the box. Cook to Al dente (Firm to the bite); Cool in a ice bath to stop cooking.
Drain and hold for serving, the pasta will heat up when tossed with the sauce, veggies and chicken.
1. Heat 1 Tbsp. olive oil over medium heat
2. Add chicken to hot oil, season with salt & pepper
3. Brown and cook thoroughly (approximately 8 minutes). Set aside.
4. Heat the additional 1 Tbsp. olive oil over medium heat
5. Add all cut vegetables (except tomatoes) to the pan, cook approximately 2 minutes
6. Add the tomatoes, the garlic and chicken stock (simmer)
7. Add Heavy Cream and simmer for 2-3 minutes until it reduces & thickens
8. Sprinkle in the parmesan cheese, add cooked chicken, pasta & gently toss
9. Reduce heat and allow the sauce to thicken